X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain on waking up after using Tranquileyes

Hey guys, just looking for some advice here

So I found out not long ago that my dry eye problem mostly stems from sleeping with my eyes open at night, so picked up a pair of tranquileyes to see if I could remedy the situation at all, and was pretty excited to try them out.

I think in theory these things should work for me, they fit well, and it actually feels pretty good when I go to sleep with them on, quite soothing.

The only problem is, when I wake up, its like my eyes have been welded shut! The pain is really intense when I wake up after sleeping with these things on, I guess cause my eyes underneath have totally dried out or something, who knows.

Has anyone else experienced this? Got any solutions or tips for avoiding this at all?!?

Thanks a lot for any advice, this seems like a really great product, I'd love to give it a try without the trouble heh! Any input'll be greatly appreciated!

Your dry eyes may need a little "fluid" to help make it through the night. Or perhaps Genteal Gel as a moisturizer for your eyes.

I have 0 Schirmers in both eyes and I wear the Tranquileyes successfully. I do lubricate well before I go to bed and also if I wake up during the night. (i always wake up at least once or twice.) It might help to use drops a couple of times during the day so your eyes are not so dryyyyyyy at night. You don't mention whether you use drops or not, but it sounds like you need some (or more) drops. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
    X