X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermoeyes - Just Not Hot Enough?

Hi All,

I've been trying to use some Thermoeyes inside of my Tranquileyes goggles and I just don't get the same effect that I would with a piping hot washcloth. Has anyone else experienced this?

The little gel packs warm up and are hot to the touch, but once they get inside of the goggle with the foam liner in front of it, the heat is blocked from getting to my eyes and it feels luke warm at best.

Don't want to raise any brows but I've put the Thermoeyes into the goggles without putting the foam on top and that seems to do the trick, only getting them to rest ON my lids is another problem altogether.

So does anyone think that the Thermoeyes really heat up as much as they'd like?

Thanks,
    Rose

try the eye spa pad from the dry eye shop, I find it really warms up the lids.

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...unt2=106040596

Comment

Others may have different experience than me but... For a warm compress equivalent I don't consider thermoeyes as hot enough to use IF you have anything in between them and your lids. I'd make sure they have direct contact. When I've used them (it's been awhile...) I just held them on my lids with my hands. However I think you could use them on top of the regular tranquileyes pads. I think they're used this way in the sty kit if I remember right.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks to both. I will try using the Thermoeyes without the pads over them and if that doesn't do the trick, I just might order Dr. L's eye spa pad. THANKS AGAIN!!

- Rose

Comment

Working...
        X