Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will tranquileyes help with dryness due to inflammation?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will tranquileyes help with dryness due to inflammation?

the whites of my eyes are always inlammed.I use optive in the day which isn't helping a great deal.I work in a dry environmement & don't always have the opportunity to put drops in regularly.

I've ordered some dwelle & tranquileyes off this site because they're terrible 1st thing in the morning.Im hoping the goggles will help or are they just for dry eyes due to tear evaporation? Im not sure if i have tear evaporation or poor quality tears as my eye doc hasn't told me much!

What i do know is that most of the drops i've tried don't seem to stay on the eye surface for very long.

Im hoping the goggles & dwelle are successful & my eyes are better in the mornings so they wont look so bad when i get to work.It looks as if i've been crying all the time

For me, using Genteal Gel at night was the thing that helped me the most. The next best thing was TranquilEyes. It's my belief that lots of healing can take place while you sleep, given the right conditions of calmness, moisture, and a decent rest (which I never got----my eyes used to wake me up every hour or two). If you can get that rest and healing, your eyes will have a head start on dealing with daytime conditions.

Dwelle is different than other drops---and may work well for you. I remember Rozjen here on the forum, said they helped tremendously. My eyes are so dry, though, that I have to use them sparingly during the day or they burn. And for night, they don't last long enough. I wish there were more brands of gel than Genteal and TheraTears, because some people are allergic to the ingredients.

Calli

Comment

Thanks for your reply calli.Im pickin the tranquileyes up tomorrow so fingers crossed.I'll give the dwelle a go but if no joy will try genteal.Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X