X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walgreen's Sleep mask

Hi guys,

Just bought a sleep mask from walgreens for 8 bucks. The reason is because I bought the tranquileyes and didn't like it because it put too much pressure on my eye sockets and eye balls. I also didn't like how you had to jimmy rig the adjustment strap. This Walgreens one creates almost a perfect seal around my eyes and is very lightweight. It also has an adjustable strap with velcro so it's easy to attach. The other cool thing is that the eye sockets on it are beveled in so if you don't like anything touching your eyes you can wear it black side to your face. If you need something to hold your eyes down just turn it around to the blue side and it will push against them. For 8 bucks you can't go wrong. it's also hand washable

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...n=push-product

Forgot to mention that it has a form of moisture pads that can be used for it too. It says on the back of the package:

Comfort tip: Place water moistened cosmetic cotton pads over eyelids inside mask to rehydrate dry irritated eyes.

Comment

dgreen, thanks for posting this. I don't think I've ever seen this particular one. Believe me, over the years I've seen a lot and have bought many masks. I always like it when new ones come out because it gives us a new choice. I'm in love with my Tranquileyes, but some people find simpler masks work well. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

just tried to order this sleep mask from walgreens but as im from the uk it cant be shipped to my address

does anyone know of a place in the uk where i can get 1 similar because my tranquileyes aren't helping?

Comment

These masks are just generic and available all over. I'm not sure about the UK. You might look in different drug stores, stores that have travel items as these are used often on plane rides for comfort. Trying to give you more places to search for them. Maybe a cosmetics counter?
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Amazon.co.uk has a good selection of sleep masks here. I am especially partial to the Jet Rest mask, as it is contoured just right to fit over my eyes without touching the lids. I have two of the leopard print ones. Very fetching!

I bought a Walgreen's mask on a recent trip to the US, and the main thing I like about it is that it has a cut-out over my nose. The Jet Rest mask has a nose-shaped bit that goes over my nose, but it's still comfortable.

Lisa

Comment

I need a mask that touches my lids.The sleep masks dont help me as i wake up with them feeling like sandpaper.I've got some tranquileyes but they dont suit me

Comment

Originally posted by peepers View Post
                I need a mask that touches my lids.The sleep masks dont help me as i wake up with them feeling like sandpaper.I've got some tranquileyes but they dont suit me
                In that case, you probably wouldn't like the Walgreen mask - it is contoured too, and touches the browbone and the cheekbone, but not the eyelids. You'd have to put cotton pads or a folded tissue underneath to actually make contact with the eyelids.

Lisa

Comment

Working...
                X