This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry eyes at night

im looking for a decent sleep mask if anyone has some suggestions.I've got a pair of tranquileyes but my eyes still feel like sandpaper in the mornings.I also use genteal gel at night.

dry eye at night

I also tried all the mask, all the ointments...saran wrap etc... It seemed no matter what I did...I still woke up with dry eyes. I think those masks work for only certain dry eye issues...but not all!

Comment

I think your right.Just want my eyes to open in the mornings without hurting.I think if i was to have a comfortable night's sleep with my eyes then perhaps they wouldn't look soooo red when i wake up

Comment

Quartz

I have the same problem. You might want to try the Quartz googles. These actually work very well for me. They are also very easy to clean because there is not a lot to them. Unfortunately, they come with a very cheap band that you will probably after to replace. They are fairly comfortable, but I still have a hard time sleeping with something on my face.

http://store.nexternal.com/tdec/quartz-p346.aspx

I also know of someone that puts in Lacriserts at night and that seems to work for them.

Comment

Yes im thinking of trying the quartz.Can you buy the band which goes around your head or do you have to keep buying the whole thing? Im willing to try anything!

Comment

Working...
          X