X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glasses to keep out airconditioning

Hi,
    I'm new here, so if I missed a comment on this, I'm sorry. I am not looking for the glasses that keep in moisture, because I can imagaine that they are extremly hot (not only imagine, but my brother is an optometrist and he sells some to bikers and they say they are not only hot but are extremely tight). I need glasses that I can wear in the house almost all day that wrap around that will keep the air conditioning (and the heat, which I have not yet experienced but I hear is worse) from blowing in my eyes which burns like crazy. The problem would also be the lenses. My brother said that the lenses would be distorted in wrap arounds (I wear tri-focals) so I would probably need something to go over my glasses.

Does anyone know of anything for me? I'm miserable right now.

Thanks.

Hello Barbns,

Check out "MEGs" at
    http://www.seefit.net/indexa.html

Also read posts by "SAAG", she has pictures of herself wearing custom made MEGs on her glasses.

Good luck . . .

Comment

hey there,
      if you are only looking for something to keep the wind off your eyes, try the MEGs. I use them for inline skating and I'm very pleased with them. But they build no moisture chamber, they just protect your eyes against wind. And they look strange, if your face is small. SAAGs glasses are much better looking!
      Please don't hesitate to correct my English - I'm still learning

Comment

I have good experience with the Dustbusters Rebecca sells here http://store.nexternal.com/tdec/dust...mall-p379.aspx
        I live in Nordic country and temperatures are 10 degrees C below zero right now- its burning hot and dry inside. But the Dustbusters create nice humid environment around the eyes - it helps me to work long hours on computer. They are cheap and i think they enable RX (can't say for sure, I don't need it myself).
        Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X