This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck morning eyes

OK, I know that it's a hallmark of the dry eyes, but has anyone ever given you a good answer as to why in the morning having stuck eyes? mine are like tears have dried them shut, which is weird because I cant cry I tear for the life of me, It just seems so strange, and even thought many of us have this I haven't ever had anyone explaine the reasons behind it? Just curious.

Ive just answerd this on another thread!!.. Maybe Rapid eye movement, not sure? but i was told you produce less tears during sleep, as you dont need to.
    What i do, is dont open eyes, i mkake my way to Bathroom and bathe eyes ,spalsh warmish water on them a few times, then go back to bed for 5-10 mins, and it helps a lot!.

Comment

I put ointment in at night before I go to sleep, other wise it feels like my eye is going to peel off with my eye lid in the morning.

Comment

Thanks, I have found that my eyes in the morning are super dry, and opening them just makes it unbearable, I have been using a warm washcloth but my eyes feel so bad I have to put tons of drops and ointment in it takes me hours to get going in the morning, also my poor eyelids are suffering, so itchy and raw, I've found putting tobradex around, and on lid helps.

Comment

Working...
        X