Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onyix/Quartz users: Any tips/tricks for strap problems?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyix/Quartz users: Any tips/tricks for strap problems?

Anybody out there have trouble keeping Onyix/Quartz on and if so do you have a workaround?

Usually when I hear from people who have trouble with one of these products staying on it's Tranquileyes, but today I've got someone who is not able to keep Onyix/Quartz on. We're working on finding a workaround possibly using a strap from a different product but I thought I'd ask if someone has been there/done that! Thanks in advance for ideas.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

The slider thingee that holds the strap---making it "adjustable"--- doesn't work after a few uses because the material stretches out. I just re-tie it to the thingees on both sides with a simple knot, and after a couple of nights, I eventually get it adjusted and don't have to fiddle with the length any more. I wear it pretty snug, with the material spread out and around the widest part of the back of my head. Sometimes it slips up toward the top of my head during the night, but it's no problem; I just push it down even if I'm half asleep. I use so much genteal gel that it sometimes creates a little suction around my eye sockets and that keeps it in place too.

I like the strap that comes with it, even though the ends stretch out and get skinny---because it's very thin and light, and a little stretchy---conforms to the back of my head without being bumpy. It doesn't ever feel too tight even when it's snug.

Calli

Comment

Working...
    X