Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tranquileyes nightwear

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LindaLa
    replied
    I have been using my tranquileyes for 2 weeks now. I am sorry that I waited so long to try them. My eyes feel so much better in the morning. I put theratears gel in my left eye (that eye is not so severe) and Muro 128 ointment in my right eye before going to bed. I am still having issues with bluriness in my right eye, but my doctor is pretty sure that I now have Recurrent Corneal Erosion in that eye. I go back on Friday for a follow-up. I have an appt. with a corneal specialist in May. I do not have any issues with sleeping with them. I used to wake up (even with a humidifier) feeling like my eyes were glued shut. No more. I would recommend them.

    Leave a comment:


  • robster
    replied
    Thanks for that Colin. It's in a bottle with a replaceable cap so I take it that means preservatives. I also sometimes use Celluvisc 1% drops overnight which come in twist off cap vial form does anyone know if they are preservative free?

    Leave a comment:


  • Colin P
    replied
    re-the clinitas hydrate, does it come in single use twist off cap vials? which would them be preservative free..
    Or is it in a bottle which you simply replace the cap and use over and over again till it runs out? which would therefore need the preservative in..

    Leave a comment:


  • robster
    replied
    I've thought about that but my eyes still look a mess when I don't use gel and just use preservative free drops. At the moment I mainly use a gel called Clinitas Hydrate at night though I have no idea whether that has preservatives in or not. I've looked at the list of ingredients in it and I'm still none the wiser. If anyone could help me out with this or with advice about the tranquileyes nightwear I would really appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • farmgirl
    replied
    Allergy?

    I can't speak to the tranquileyes nightwear but being a Sjogren's sufferer I too have tried all types of drops and gels. I too used to wake up looking like something out of a low budget horror flick but my eyes would improve as the day went on. One day I had an epiphany that I was allergic to the gel and sure enough when I quit using it the problem disappeared. Since then I try to use preservative free drops and fare much better if I do. Systane Ultra is my drop of choice at the moment. My advice is always suspect allergies if you seem to be worse rather than better.

    Leave a comment:


  • robster
    started a topic tranquileyes nightwear

    tranquileyes nightwear

    Ever since LASIK in Aug 2011 I have suffered with dry eye. For the first few months my eyes didn't get that dry overnight they dried up more as the day wore on.

    That all changed a few days before x'mas when I woke up one day with my eyes looking like something out of a horror movie they were so bloodshot. Ever since my eyes have been getting very dry overnight. I have tried countless types of gels and eye drops to lubricate my eyes overnight and even get up twice a night to put more drops in all to no avail.

    I'm thinking about getting some night time eyewear and was thinking about the tranquil eyes chronic dry eye kit. I looked at them on the shop and there are no customer reviews for them. I would be interested in hearing from people who use or have used tranquil eyes to hear how effective they are.

    Any responses greatly appreciated.
Working...
X