
I also use eye cream on my eyebrows and cheeks bones so that the foam doesn't rub (other creams sting when they get in your eyes).
Also found that the blue heat pads can cut under the side foam and loosen it so I now have one set only for use with those and another for during the night. I now have another set that I keep in an emergency kit I carry with me everywhere which has my googles and enough eye drops for a few days with contact details for my eye consultant and instructions on what to do if I am unconscious. My eyes are much better than they were by very careful treatments and I do not want the pain of RCEs if I am in an accident.
This site is literally a life saver as I do not know how much longer I could have stood the pain and lack of sleep after six years of diminishing hope.
R.

Leave a comment: