X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranquileyes will NOT stay on at night

I have tried tape, nylons, etc.

(((((

Which style is being used, the Onyx, Quartz or Tranquileyes?

Comment

TranquilEyes

Comment

Have you tried one of these at night to help keep them on?.

Comment

Just like to point out i googled that image; and DID NOT!! already know where to find it... ..

ps, stop laughing Regina (private joke)....

Comment

That's funny!!!
            Last edited by Desert_Eyes; 05-Aug-2012, 06:52.

Comment

The onyx or quartz are a much lower profile silicone goggle that stays on very well according to the practices I know that provide it to patients.

Comment

I love my onyx and don't even notice that they are there. I am sure they would work for even stomach sleepers. I wake up and they are moist inside like a mini sauna. I bought them online at this site...Dry Eye Zone. I saw the tranquileyes at my optometrist but they looked huge and ungainly so I went with the onyx and am happy that I did....F/G

Comment

Desert_Eyes,

How do you sleep? (Back, side, stomach, combo?)

Are you having trouble with the strap not tightening enough, or with movements pushing it out of place, or...?
                  Rebecca Petris
                  The Dry Eye Foundation
                  dryeyefoundation.org
                  800-484-0244

Comment

Trouble with movements pushing it out of place. I am mostly a side-sleeper. If I wake up even a couple of hours after going to sleep, the goggles are off. Very disappointed in them. And, I have found that they are difficult to prepare. I have only seconds between the time I soak the pads in hot water and "lights out" ..... before the pads cool off. And if I need to re-soak them, I have to get out of bed, go to the kitchen and reheat the water.

Thanks for the tips on the ones that stay on better! Sounds like my next plan.

Comment

Working...
                    X