This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worked for me!

Here is something I tried last night that has been a great relief all day today.

I came home from the laser center with some foam padded goggles....really more of a plastic shield with foam on the face side and an elastic head band.

Last night I used Genteal Gel, put some wet quilted cotton squares inside the goggles and thus kept my eyes in high humidity all night.

The difference today is amazing.

The goggle thingies could be rigged with anything that will keep a damp object near your eyes.

And re Dr Holly...I sent a check over a month ago for Dwelle and NutraTears and haven't heard a thing......check was cashed, but no products. Guess I'll try to contact by e-mail....has anyone else had this result?

Dianne

dr Holly

Yes, I had that happen once. He lost my address and didn't know how to contact me. He was waiting for me to contact him.
    Genteal - that stuff is great. I just posted about it in a different place. Your rigged eye thingee is about the same as TranquilEyes, a product sold for about $75. I bought one a year ago, maybe I should dig it out and give it another try. I remember I did like wearing them at night. I liked the darkness and I thought they were very comfortable. They also kept me sleeping on my back, which is a good thing for me.

Comment

I got a quick e-mail reply that he was putting it in the mail yesterday. He said he's been out of the country and gotten behind on things. Whew!

It's hard to express how much better my eyes are since using the wet pads at night! Mine is sure cheaper than $75 and seems to be doing the trick! It's not cute though. Does TranquilEyes look less like a bug or Lt Data than my goggles?

Comment

eye mask

No, I still look like some creature from a cheap horror flick. Glad to hear you are getting good results from your goggles. I notice a difference, but nothing as profound as what you are saying. But any difference is good....I also don't use gel at night....just using Dakrina.
        I think I may change to cotton squares. The inserts with my goggles have to be washed and air dried every day or bacteria can grow and you can get an infection. What a pain. Like I need one more thing to do for my eyes. But the squares can be disposed of easily. Good idea!

Comment

lint free tissues

I've tried the tranquileyes, but it did not seem to help me very much. I'm glad its helping you.
          I often use soacked cotton pads on my eyes to relax and provide cold or hot moist heat. It feels very good. I usually wrap a piece of lint free tissue ("Kimwipes") around it before laying it on my eyes. It keeps the cotton fibers from working their way on to my lashes and into my eyes, but still lets the moisture through. I also use the lint free anytime I wipe my eyes. I got the idea on the dryeyepain.com website.

Comment

Working...
          X