Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad press n seal with moisture chamber??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad press n seal with moisture chamber??

Hi Everyone,
    My eyes are just crazy painful at night. I am getting my own eye drops made from my blood in 2 weeks. But it is the night time that really gets me. Once my eyes become inflammed it is so hard to recover. I used glad press n seal last night with some thick ointment. I was wondering, if adding a moisture pad just like the moisture chambers in the tranquileyes goggle would help? Yes, I am desperate. Here is my idea... Soak an organic cotton pad in clean water, squeeze out excess and place this between your eye and the press n seal at night. I have plugs in my lower lids but they don't seem to do much good. Thinking about getting them permanently plugged, along with upper lids. Restatsis gave me headaches and some of my lashes fell out.

couldn't hurt to try. Let us know if / how it works.

Comment

Well, i think i had the cotton pads too moist at first, squeezed more water out, then applied those and glad press n seal. Then i used warm rice baggy for a few minutes. After that I put my sleep mask on and tightened it a bit. I woke up in the middle of the night with my eyes severely dry. I had put refresh pm in earlier. So i woke up and put refresh plus in, several times. I took the cotton pads out disappointed my eyes weren't better. Put the glad wrap back on with mask. More drops during night, then woke up with red dry eyes. It seemed my skin was very moist around my eyes due to the mask and glad wrap. Going to try again tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X