X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranquileyes Sensitive Pads

Hi,

I just received a shipment of the "sensitive eyes" foam pads and I was disappointed to find out they are the exact same type of foam that the normal inserts use, but without the fabric lining. I actually liked the fabric linings, but they always fall off after a few weeks, so I thought the sensitive foam would be an altogether different material. The foam seems to bother my eyelids more than the lining, so I hope I can exchange them.

Originally posted by Bojax
    Hi,

I just received a shipment of the "sensitive eyes" foam pads and I was disappointed to find out they are the exact same type of foam that the normal inserts use, but without the fabric lining. I actually liked the fabric linings, but they always fall off after a few weeks, so I thought the sensitive foam would be an altogether different material. The foam seems to bother my eyelids more than the lining, so I hope I can exchange them.
    Sorry for the confusion. Here is the description in the shop:

Every set includes a pair of foam eye cushions and a pair of moisture pads. The Standard foam option is covered in soft fabric while the No-Wrap foam option is not.

Tip: Standard foam is suitable for most users. If you have sensitive skin or wish to apply skin products underneath it, the Sensitive Eyes (No-Wrap) foam may be a better option. Note that most Tranquileyes kits from our store come equipped with Sensitive Eyes foam.
    If you bought them from the Dry Eye Shop we're happy to exchange them assuming they've not been used. Please call the office at 877-693-7939 between 9 and 5 Pacific time
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks Rebecca! It's my fault, I should have read the description more closely.

Comment

No problem I know it's not intuitive from the name. I used to call them just "lined" and "unlined" in the shop but then that got confusing because it wasn't consistent with the manufacturer's description.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X