This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranquilise goggles with bandage contact lenses

I had a bit of a bad day yesterday with dry, gritty eyes so thought I would find a solution to the problem of not being able to get tap water or evern bottled water near my eyes (because I wear bandage contact lenses and the increased risk of infections which can cause blindness) and therefore being too scared to use the moistened Tranquilise foam pads.

I took a vial of 0.5% Celluvisc and soaked the pads with it. Bit of an expensive solution I know but I'm too lazy to boil water for 10 mins before bed, my nighttime eye ritual already takes 20-odd minutes and is a big annoyance.

Woke up this morning - mmmmmm it was nice, felt so soooothed and good and no residue from any drops, my eyelids slid open upon wakening just like I suppose how NORMAL people wake up.

(Every time I see someone open their eyes in the morning on TV or in a film, I am amazed and shocked by how easy they make it look. Where is their fear?)

I used eye drops once this morning and I haven't needed to AT ALL all day. For the first time in 6 months.
    Last edited by Mcgoldilocks; 27-Jun-2008, 06:28. Reason: addition
Working...
X