X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night time assistance.

Hello all,

Been a while since a visited so i'm a bit behind on what has been said recently about products, haven't had time to re-research the site so apologies if there is an abvious posting to this somewhere.

Basically i was hoping to pick your brains about any possible products available for use over night?

My eyes often feel fine when i go to bed after a nice hot shower etc, but in the morning they are back to there sore old red selves again. Way back when, my doc prescribed Lacrilube, but i found this intolerable, made my eyes feel worse. But there must be alternatives out there. Something a million miles away from how Lacrilube feels

I live in the north east of england so hoping that most products are available over ere too.

cheers for any help

ben

Night time assistance

Hi Ben - have you tried the GenTeal Gel? That works great for overnight and I am sure you can get it there. Also, The Dry Eye Zone drops are excellent for night relief - especially Dwelle. I know they cannot ship internationally yet, but if you are interested, send me your address and I will send some to you.

afrooninckx@cox.net

Comment

moderator note

Hope you don't mind, I moved this from the other forum so more people will see/respond.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Night time assistance

Many thanks Gaye, will certainly go and see if i can find some genteal gel. I'll try anything.

Rebecca thank you for moving my post, in my haste i did put it in the wrong place, but i now have two posts the same. Are you able to delete one ?

many thanks

ben

Comment

Done. Sorry about that.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X