Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep your TranquilEyes goggles on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you keep your TranquilEyes goggles on?

I received the goggles recently. Out of the last 7 nights, they have stayed on twice... and those were blessed days. The other nights they fell off and the following day brought the usual terrible burning and dryness.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for keeping them on at night. I tried tightening them but they still came off and I had red marks on my face for most of the day. I tried them loose and tried them halfway. No dice.

The good news is I think I found the cause of my dry eye. Lagopthalmos (sleeping with eyes open) + LASIK. Treatment with Goggles + Restasis + Hot Showers twice a day seem to be helping. I'm so close to being well but these things need to stay on my face at night!

Thanks!

Hi,

I have not had too much trouble keeping mine on by tightening (not too tight!) the scarf-like band that comes with them but here is an idea that might be of use. After you put them on, wrap Saran wrap/plastic wrap around your head over the goggles and tape it. That should keep them from moving/being knocked off as you sleep. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X