This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medtronic nite eye bubble bandage

At this point I would NOT recommend these. There is not any specific directions re: placement. I placed them how I thought they should be placed and I definately did not get the airtight seal and fogging they talk about. I took it off and tried to place it a different way but then the adhesive wouldn't stick at all.

I called the customer service dept. for Medrontics and was told they do not talk to consumers about useage and that you have to ask your Dr. So basically they sell a product they either don't know how to use or unwilling to share with the consumer.

I do not see the Dr. who suggested these anymore as he is not covered under my insurance. And, what about those who just found them online and didn't go through a Dr? Horrible customer service and they are expensive and now I'm stuck with them!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience. I know a small handful of people for whom that product has worked great but overall it's not well known at all.

Medtronic is not particularly in my good graces either. I have tried several times over the years to get that products so I can carry them in the Shop since most people have never heard of them and you never know when it might be just the right match for a special need. They refuse to open a new distributor account, no matter what I say, and when I ask to talk to their boss, they never call back.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Medtronics nite eye bubble bandages.

Not to mention they are very rude on the phone!

Comment

Working...
      X