X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanner
    replied
    They didn't do the clinicla trials with people with plugs. Ignore that is what my doctor says. If you have plugs restasis will still work. That is what american doctors tell me.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinelover
    replied
    I have actually made contact with them now, and probablu book an appointment in October. After some mail conversation the doc seem to think I ould benefit from Restasis. So I am investigating how that would work in Sweden, paymentwise....
    Just wonder... in the Restasis website it says it has no effect in people wiht plugs and I have plugs. Anyone knows anything about that? Why shouldn't it have any effect with plugs??

Leave a comment:

• patrick
    replied
    Hi toril,

No, i do occassionally check fb,but not very much and i certainly do not post anything anymore.
    Its not that i don't enjoy it ,but i had to make some decisions regarding my computer use.
    My eyes aren't exactly improving lately,in fact i think my condition is getting worse and that is one of the reasons i am forced to limit the time i spend behind a computer screen. I do however still check dez every day. I find it very useful for getting information and keeping up to date with the latest Developments.
    How are you doing lately?

Patrick...

Leave a comment:

• Toril
    replied
    Hi all!

I'm not on here so often anymore, but thought I had to share the news!

Sunshinelover: I haven't planned to go and see them anytime soon, but I might later on.

Patrick: Yes, long time no talk! Haven't seen you on Facebook for ages. Are you not on there anymore?

Toril :-)

Leave a comment:

• sazy123
    replied
    Thats great news- if only the UK would follow suit. I doubt it though because we have the NHS! :-(

Leave a comment:

• patrick
    replied
    hi toril,

good for you! and all other dry eye sufferers in scandinavian countries of course.
    btw. long time no see.
    i hope you've been doing well.

patrick...

Leave a comment:

• kanon
    replied
    Good to know since I am in the Netherlands. I'd like to see Oslo too! (At least with my one eye that works

Leave a comment:

• sunshinelover
    replied
    Hooray !
    Oslo is closer than Paris! Please let me know if you plan to visit them !, I have än appointment with dr B in Paris iin Paris December .tw

by the way .

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Petris
    replied
    Great to hear it! Thanks for posting the link Toril and nice to 'see' you!

Leave a comment:

• Toril
    started a topic Fantastic news for dry eye patients in Norway

Fantastic news for dry eye patients in Norway

I'm a Norwegian dry eye patient that has struggeled with getting the right treatment for years (had to go all the way to Paris and Prof. Baudouin to get the help I needed).

Today I found out that three eyedoctors have opened a private clinic for dry eye patients in Oslo. I don't know anything about them yet apart from reading on their webpage (www.torreoyneklinikken.no), but it looks very promising.They offer all up to date treatments, Restasis included.

A few years ago I was laughed at at the eyedoctor's office when I told I wanted to try cyclosporine treatment for my dry eyes. Things are changing!!!

Toril :-)
Working...
X