Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Do Both Lipiflow and BlephEx at once??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Do Both Lipiflow and BlephEx at once??

My doctor has a discount for doing the two at once.

However- is this totally safe and risk free? Is it better to do them both in one go- or just start with Lipiflow and then do BlephEx later on?

I've been so nervous :/.

It’s best to do the blephex first. I don’t see that there would be any risks to doing both at the same time

Comment

Yes, they're both pretty risk free procedures.

Comment

I bet the lipiflow will be more effective it you remove the gunk on the lid margins first.

If you didn't watch the Video that MGD posted by Dr Korb about MGD and lipiflow you really should. Actually everyone on this forum with MGD should watch it. It is a 4 part and make sure to watch part 4 (Q&A) because it explains a lot that he didn't cover in the lecture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSShGZfxiFg

Comment

Hi farmgirl! Thanks for sharing! This is quite fascinating. I just watched most of part 1.

If I only watch one part- Which part has the info on Lipiflow/BlephEx? This is quite the long video to watch all the parts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kabuto View Post
            Hi farmgirl! Thanks for sharing! This is quite fascinating. I just watched most of part 1.

If I only watch one part- Which part has the info on Lipiflow/BlephEx? This is quite the long video to watch all the parts!!!
            Don't be so lazy and check it out yourself. farmgirl already pointed you to the resource, try clicking around the youtube video. Life isn't spoon fed to you, you gotta put some effort into it.

Comment

• Rebecca Petris
              Rebecca Petris commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey please don't be rude!! We are here to support each other.

I did end up finding the section it was in part 3 like 5-10 minutes in. As mentioned yeah we’re here to help each other out. I did end up being able to watch all 4 pets surpringly. Good stuff.

Comment

Glad you found time to watch it Kabuto and found it to be helpful. I know it was a real eye opener for me and helped me to really understand what is going on with MGD and I recommend everyone watch it.

Comment

Working...
              X