Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you maintain your normal workload after lipiflow? and blephex

Hi, guys.

I am going to do Lipiflow next Friday. I am a computer science student.

So I was wondering after I did lipiflow, do I need to reduce the normal workload to see the better effect of Lipiflow. For someone who already did it, what did you doctor say about it?

please do not ask me to ask the doctor, since I was told the lipiflow is performed by a assistant. That is terrible.

Also, need ask something about blephex. I was told by someone in the website that it is better to do blephex before lipiflow. But my doctor did not mention it even though she has that device.

So what is blephex? I watch a video, and it says it can kill demodex and clean the eyelid? So if I do not have demodex, I do not need to do it ?(surely I do not have demodex)

Sorry to ask such stupid question, I am just thinking if bephex can help you even you do not have demodex, I can combine them together to see a better result.

Best

I would do LipiFlow and IPL.

LipiFlow is independent of your workflow, but you need to incorporate blinking exercises into your workflow regardless of LipiFlow.

BlephEx is just a fancy way of saying let's clean your eyelid margins -- it won't kill demodex. I don't think its too effective personally. BlephEx definitely won't kill demodex.

Comment

Originally posted by deep_dry_eye View Post
      I would do LipiFlow and IPL.

LipiFlow is independent of your workflow, but you need to incorporate blinking exercises into your workflow regardless of LipiFlow.

BlephEx is just a fancy way of saying let's clean your eyelid margins -- it won't kill demodex. I don't think its too effective personally. BlephEx definitely won't kill demodex.
      I have my lipiflow appointment next Friday. Hopefully it works

Comment

Working...
      X