Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Mike. You've made my day .
    Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

You might want to try http://www.Lidhygenix.com. This was developed by a cornea ophthalmologist in Atlanta, GA. Go to the website and read about it.

Comment

Cindy, Can you explain how you do the baggie again?

Do you use a clean nylon everytime? how much rice do you usually put in? how long do you put in the microwave? Thanks

Comment

btw, i want to second that 'great' sentiment! I've found you guys so helpful and informative.

Comment

by jp2084: Do you use a clean nylon everytime? how much rice do you usually put in? how long do you put in the microwave? Thanks
            Hi. I buy a box of knee-hi stockings. They are inexpensive. The rice can be Minute rice, jasmine, brown, basmati...whatever floats your boat and whatever is cheapest as long as it's uncooked. I have between 1/2 to 1 cup of rice in my knee-hi. I have just enough rice in it so that when I tie it off the rice baggy will cover both of my eyes but not be too heavy. Rice can be surprisingly heavy if you put too much in the knee-hi. You can also put a 1/4 cup or less of rice in the knee-hi, tie it off close to the toe and use it as a warm compress on one eye at a time.

Microwaves are different. Mine is pretty powerful. Start at 30 seconds on high. If it's not warm enough, continue nuking at 10 second intervals on high until it's warm enough. You'll be surprised at how warm it gets and how long the warmth lasts.

I do not use a new stocking every time. I don't replace them very often. Maybe every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

Do NOT add water to the rice baggy. Just nuke it and you're good to go.
            Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Cindy, what is: 2. Expression (squeezing/pushing) to get the oil moving and squeeze the thick, built-up crud out. This is easier to do on the lower lids.

I have this heat deal someone made a whiole back full of rice and i used it on my eyes after making it super warm but it did not help much.

i dont know waht to do. 2 months into this and i am losing my mind. i cant believe there is nothing they have invented to help. there is no limit to this pain.

Comment

Working...
              X