Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lid scrubs after work and at night instead of morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lid scrubs after work and at night instead of morning?

Does it make a difference if you do lid scrubs after work instead of in the morning for MGD? I know its traditionally recommended to do it morning and night but I was wondering what effect it will have if I do it after work instead of in the morning instead.

Thanks

Originally posted by dgreen97 View Post
    Does it make a difference if you do lid scrubs after work instead of in the morning for MGD? I know its traditionally recommended to do it morning and night but I was wondering what effect it will have if I do it after work instead of in the morning instead.

Thanks
    What time do you mean when you say `after work'?

I get in from work, do a few chores, take my dog out etc etc and then might do my eyes around 7 pm. It refreshes me for a few hours before I go to bed.

I clean my eyes in the morning but might not be as thorough as I would be if I gave myself more time. I don't know what else to say really - I suppose it depends on whether you think it feels better or not.

Comment

I'd say around 6:00 is when I do it after I get off work. I'm just trying to understand if it makes a difference to do it in the morning rather than doing it twice in the evening.

Comment

How or why or do scrubs help ?

Other than the massage effect, do scrubs actually help, and if so, why ? One doesn't get to or scrub the Meibomian gland duct openings.

Is this a placebo effect ?

Does it make any difference in which product does this scrubbing, such as Ocusoft ? Baby Shampoo ?

Comment

It's about lid hygiene; I only use it around the eyelashes.

I am testing Blephasol for sensitive eyes although I have tried several others. It depends what you can tolerate; doctors recommend baby shampoo but that is often too harsh if lids are already inflamed and sensitive.

Comment

I find scrubs much more refreshing in the evening. They help to re-awaken my eyes and get rid of the grime of the day. If I'm cleaning my eyes just once a day, I normally do so in the evening
            The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

Working...
            X