Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Q tips for lid hygiene?

Hi there,
    I cant seem to find any cotton buds which only have a small amount of cotton at either end.Most of the ones i try use have lots of cotton and it makes it very difficult to do lid hygiene the way Dr L showed me as i cant press high enough without the bud going into my eye.I found some good ones a while ago but the store no longer sells them.
    Anybody know any good ones like those that Dr L has in his office?
    Cheers
    A

Sterile Cotton Tip applicator that I use...

Okay, so I use some from the hospital I work at. They are just what you need - sterile and not tons of cotton. You can even put them between your eyelid and eye ball so that you can express your glands if you want.

Here is what the package says. You might have to get them from a medical supply store:

MedLine Sterile cotton tipped applicators. reorder MDS202000
    Contents 2 appicators

Good luck!

Comment

thanks,its been really annoying not being able to do what I was told by my doctor.
      thanks

Originally posted by NeedMyEyes View Post
      Okay, so I use some from the hospital I work at. They are just what you need - sterile and not tons of cotton. You can even put them between your eyelid and eye ball so that you can express your glands if you want.

Here is what the package says. You might have to get them from a medical supply store:

MedLine Sterile cotton tipped applicators. reorder MDS202000
      Contents 2 appicators

Good luck!

Comment

RE: MG expressor/roller

There is also this MG expressor/roller: http://www.guldenophthalmics.com/ccp7/MG-Expressor-Kit

But I can't tell you if it works or not...

Comment

Working...
        X