This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OcuFresh Eye Wash

Just picked up OcuFresh Eye Wash. I didn't realize how HUGE each vial was and also didn't know that they were not resealable. Don't know why I thought I would be able to reseal them. Anyone familiar with this product and possibly have an idea on how to do something with them as opposed to tossing them out after using only a very small amount? They are PF but a huge waste of money unless there is some need to use a giant vial each time...More money down the drain

Thanks!

I know this post is a little dated, but I too would like to know what others are doing with these huge vials. Is it not a good idea to keep an opened vial for a few days? I wonder why these things are so big. IT really seems like such a waste.

Originally posted by neve View Post
    Just picked up OcuFresh Eye Wash. I didn't realize how HUGE each vial was and also didn't know that they were not resealable. Don't know why I thought I would be able to reseal them. Anyone familiar with this product and possibly have an idea on how to do something with them as opposed to tossing them out after using only a very small amount? They are PF but a huge waste of money unless there is some need to use a giant vial each time...More money down the drain

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X