X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocusoft or Sterilid???

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to find the best lid scrub for my eyes but I'm back and forth with both Sterlid and Ocusoft Plus.
    I used Sterilid for a while but then I was told to stop lid scrubs for a bit if I was doing it too much. Then the blepharitis was acting up more and I tried Ocusoft but switched to Ocusoft Plus for better effect. that seemed to help a little more but lately my eyes have been feeling extra irritated and I've only used it for a couple weeks.
    Does anyone have any feedback on either of the two??
    Which one worked better for you??
    Thank you so much

I was told to use SteriLid or Johnson's head to toe body wash, not shampoo. I have been using SteriLid for about a month. Not sure if it's making a difference or not. Seems to burn somewhat but not horribly. Time will tell!

Comment

Ocusoft Plus works better for me, but only the foam type, after shaken off a saline-wetted Q-tip and gently swiped 3-6 times after morning and evening face washing/showering. I don't like any of the lid cleansing pads for my blepharitis.

I've heard some people need a combo of daily Ocusoft, with once per week use of Ocusoft Plus rather than either doing the job alone on a daily basis.

I may have trouble with SteriLid and regular Ocusoft due to allergies I have to many different eye product ingredients, rather than because those products wouldn't otherwise work great for me. It's a very individual thing for people with hypersensitivities.

Comment

Thank you for all your responses!! My eyes have been somewhat ok since using Ocusoft Plus now, (theyve taken a turn) but its not great. I'm going to use it for maybe another week or 2 and switch back to Sterilid to see if I see any difference...

Comment

I use Occusoft plus all the time and have no problems with it at all.

Comment

Working...
          X