Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blephaclean wipes - really seem to be helping my Blepharitis - so unexpected

Hello, this was rather unexpected but I thought I would share it.
    I am 13 months into DES, Blepharitis & MGD using Blephasteam goggles a few months, lubricant eye drops and have had Doxy and Azyter - the Bleph has been constant throughout. I was using massage boiled water and cotton wool buds to clean my eyelids. ( having tried baby shampoo which hurt).
    The Blephaclean wipes, which are preservative free and natural ingredients, came with the goggles, and I thought I would give them a go to clean my lids night and morning, and anytime they are really sticky during the day. I massage, I wrap the wipe round a cotton bud and clean along the eyelid margins as per the instruction leaflet. My eyes are so much more comfortable, and the glands hardly clogged and the last couple of days I have been able to spend much more time using my computer.
    Could be a coincidence, may all go back to the way it was, but I'm enjoying my first almost pain free days in a long time. I will keep using them.
    May be worth a try, nothing ventured nothing gained.
    ( For those in the UK, they are available on prescription if you persuade your GP)

Hi,

Glad you're finding relief with the Blephaclean. I really like them, too. They are also great for eye-make-up removal.

Just thought I'd post a good place to get them online if you're in the UK
    http://www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk...aclean&ACTION=

I also saw they're available in the US on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Thea-Blephacle...ds=blephaclean

I live in Greece at the moment, and was surprised to find them at the pharmacy and online. I think they might be available in most european countries, worth googling.
    Last edited by Lacrima; 18-Dec-2012, 08:18. Reason: mistake

Comment

Working...
    X