X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good shampo for my eyes ?

hi,

anyone know any good neutral shampoo out there? my eyes always gets triggered with the shampos that im using right now so i think i need an easy one. thx

Kiss my face brand is sls free. Im using it now cause i have ocular tosacea

Comment

and it's working good for you? do you also use bathglasses in the shower?

yea, i think i got ocular rosacea as well. can i ask you, how does your eyes feels like right in the morning? for me, if i have had a good night sleep, they feels really good, but the problem is to keep it like that during the day.

are you using oracea (40mg) as well ?

Comment

I feel better after my shower but then they get irritated at work. But its only been a week. And i notices my ocu soft eye wash has it so i sropped that too. I take doxy not oracea. I want to try beta blockers for the flushing. In the morning they usually feel pretty good then i get to my office

Comment

i got beta blockers, didn't think about using them for that reason though, but maybe ill try that. it just sucks to eat like 10 different pills each day. i really feel like a junky, lol

Comment

I've been using ShiKai's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo--as long as I keep it out of my eyes directly I've been pretty happy with it.

Comment

Working...
            X