This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For People who haven't had luck with lid scrubs-

I have tried the regular Ocusoft lid scrubs for a few months. They didn't do anything.

About 2 weeks ago, I tried the Ocusoft PLUS/extra strength and I am seeing a noticeable improvement. They haven't made all my dryness go away...in fact I am nowhere near that. However, they have made a noticeable help. Therefore, I suggest that people who have tried the regular strength Ocusoft lid scrubs and found they, among everything else, seems to do absolutely nothing, to just give these a try. They are one of the only things that has led to a noticeable improvement.

I know some people are probably reading this thinking that I must not have a severe case of dry eye, but I do. I was very hesitant to put a lot of confidence in these since nothing seems to help. After steroid drops and compresses and about 50 other things, I was extremely doubtful that something nonprescription would actual work. I am glad I did though and hope someone else can say the same.

And with that, Ocusoft Plus, TheraTears Nutrition supplement, a daily vitamin, and a daily probiotic have all been things I have added one at a time where I have noticed improvement. Again though, I still have discomfort many times a day every single day. Minor improvements are improvements nonetheless though.

do you have anterior blepharitis (flakiness on lashes and stuff?) i have the posterior type where my glands just get clogged-do yours??
    Jenny

Comment

I definitely have posterior because all 3 of the eye doctors who I have talked to have all said that. I have had 1 of 3 eye doctors tell me I have the flakes. I don't really see them though.

So the answer to your question is definitely posterior and maybe anterior as well.

Comment

Working...
      X