Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody using Ocusoft Hypochlor or Avenova?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using Ocusoft Hypochlor or Avenova?

Last edited by savino; 04-Jun-2017, 07:36.

i've used avenova before. it is just a cleanser . it won't make miracles. that said, I think it is better than all of the detergent based products.

Comment

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:33.

Comment

Yes I use Avenova -- it seems to be a little better than the eye scrubs and baby shampoo as a scrub. Since I've been using it (for about 9 months) I haven't had to use eye scrubs.

Comment

Last edited by savino; 04-Jun-2017, 07:35.

Comment

Hi savino -- honestly not sure if Avenova has helped my dry eye problem. My opthamologist has recently stated he doesn't see any eyelid gland blockages or evidence of blepharitis -- so I'm thinking it has helped with those things that I was once afflicted with. I use Avenova once in the mornings. I used to use it at night before bed and it was burning my eyes so I tried mornings and it doesn't burn. I continue to use it also because I've been trying a homemade nighttime solution to help keep my eyelids closed/moist -- saran wrap in the shape of a bandana wrapped around my eyes/head, and then adding a regular bandana on top to keep it in place. Because when I wake up there is moisture I'm hoping the Avenova will help keep any bacteria at bay.

Comment

Hi Savino,
              I came across your post and thought I would take a moment to explain the benefits to choosing OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ over hypochlorous acids made by other companies. In the interest of full disclosure, I work for OCuSOFT as the Vice President of Supply Chain Operations. With that said, there are several benefits to choosing OCuSOFT Hypochlor. First, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ is available in a 2 oz. bottle, making it a much better value than the 40ml, spray-only product offered by competitors. Second, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ is usually sold around $25.00 for a bottle, whereas the competitive prescription product sold through the pharmacy cost more than $100 per bottle. Finally, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ the manufacturing process used to create OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ allows the product to remain stable for 18 months after opening the package, as opposed to the 30-day stability of the competitive product.
              Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ghaines View Post
                Hi Savino,
                I came across your post and thought I would take a moment to explain the benefits to choosing OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ over hypochlorous acids made by other companies. In the interest of full disclosure, I work for OCuSOFT as the Vice President of Supply Chain Operations. With that said, there are several benefits to choosing OCuSOFT Hypochlor. First, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ is available in a 2 oz. bottle, making it a much better value than the 40ml, spray-only product offered by competitors. Second, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ is usually sold around $25.00 for a bottle, whereas the competitive prescription product sold through the pharmacy cost more than $100 per bottle. Finally, OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ the manufacturing process used to create OCuSOFT Hypochlor™ allows the product to remain stable for 18 months after opening the package, as opposed to the 30-day stability of the competitive product.
                Hope this helps.
                Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:32.

Comment

Hi ghaines, I am interested in trying the Hypochlor however it is not available here in Australia. Since being diagnosed with MGD/ Blepharitis i have been using Sterilid (Theratears) once or twice a day however I have not noticed an improvement in my visual symptoms (Extreme ghosting, glare and streaking from light sources) Are you able to send me a sample bottle and in response I will provide an honest review or testimonial after trialing it?

Comment

Working...
                  X