No announcement yet.

cliradex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not tested for demodex but was given a sample of claridex after asking doctor if demodex could be cause of my mgd which makes me wonder why no test to let me know what my problem is

Comment

Lizlou. Doctor didn't test me for demodex since she saw no symptoms but she gave me sample of claridex to try

Comment

Hi I just started using cliradex, I was wondering if anybody can tell me if you're supposed to leave it on or wash it off after using the wipes, also how long are you supposed to use it for it to be effective against demodex. Thanks!

Comment

what I was told to do...

Originally posted by Phillips55 View Post
          Hi I just started using cliradex, I was wondering if anybody can tell me if you're supposed to leave it on or wash it off after using the wipes, also how long are you supposed to use it for it to be effective against demodex. Thanks!
          was to leave it on - no rinsing. I used it once a day for 8 weeks then was told to use it once or twice a week for maintenance if I felt I needed it. For the past few months I was using it once a week but then noticed my eyes were feeling and looking worse so am now using them three times per week and they are improving improving again. They really make a difference in how my eyes look and feel.

Comment

I was told to use claridex in the morning and at bedtime until I go back to doctor in a month so I guess she will see if the wipes are helping

Comment

Alison did your eyes burn during the 8 weeks of using the claridex wipes

Comment

Working...
              X