This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLIRADEX WIPES Demodex treatment

Hello, does anyone know if these can be purchased in the United Kingdom and if so where please. Thank you. I have not been able to purchase from the USA via Amazon and other US websites as they wont ship to England. Has anyone in the UK been able to purchase direct from the US, and if so how please. Thank you

I am in Australia where cliradex wipes are also not available in shops nor could I purchase them on Amazon.

I ended up purchasing them from http://www.directdermacare.com/

They arrived safely and well within the timeframe promised.

Unfortunately they don't seem to be making much of a difference but we are all desperate so worth a shot.

The stinging after application was short lived and tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by poppy View Post
      I am in Australia where cliradex wipes are also not available in shops nor could I purchase them on Amazon.

I ended up purchasing them from http://www.directdermacare.com/

They arrived safely and well within the timeframe promised.

Unfortunately they don't seem to be making much of a difference but we are all desperate so worth a shot.

The stinging after application was short lived and tolerable.
      Thank you - I have found an American seller on ebay today as well. like you say, we will try anything to improve our eyes. Thank you again.

Comment

I found cliradex helped for a little bit but then didn't do anything in the long run. Be careful the first time you use them or you will seriously sting your eyes! The wipes are big so its easy to be temped to really rub them all over your lids and face. But I suggest just doing a couple swipes on your upper lids not too close to the lid margin. At least the first time.

Comment

Working...
        X