To Eme--info on lid therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Eme--info on lid therapy

I lifted this site from another part of this website. It is full of info you're looking for. In fact, probably more than you want to know. It was originally posted by Cindy.

http://www.agingeye.net/otheragingeye/blepharitis.php
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Wow, I've been on this website for months and that linked you provided gave me more information and details than anything I've ever seen.
    Thanks Lucy!

Comment

thanks for the website. i printed it off, and used it, plus the tips that some others gave me on the post I put up about eyelid scrubs for burning eyes. I used the johnson's shampoo mixed with water to clean my eyelids the past few days. I don't know if it was that, the biotears supplements i've been taking for a couple weeks, the humidity, drops i've already been taking, or a combination of things, but I felt better yesterday and today than I have felt in a LONG time! Hopefully, its not just a temporary thing!
      -Amy

Comment

By the way- this is kind of random, but how do I go about changing my screen name on here?
        -Amy

Comment

Eme_Hawaii

Glad to hear you are doing better! Keep us posted. I have my good days and my not so good days, but the good days are what keep me going!

Comment

Originally posted by eme_hawaii
            By the way- this is kind of random, but how do I go about changing my screen name on here?
            Email the screen name you would like to me (rebecca@dryeyezone.com) or to The Almighty (webmaster@dryeyezone.com) and we'll take care of it. If you like, doublecheck the "Members List" (4th link from the left above) to make sure what you would like is available.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Dry Eye is so frustrating. I thought the johnsons shampoo/ eye lid scrub technique was helping my eyes. But, of course, my eyes have been burning badly again, my left eyelid has been pretty swollen again (the swelling seemed to have gone down a little), and I got one of those bumps (i get them occasionally) on the edge of my eyelid where it meets the eyeball. I thought the new technique would atleast help prevent getting the bumps (i believe its called blepharitis or something like that), but unfortunately, it doesn't look like it even helps me for preventing that. I hate dry eye so much. I hate it, hate it, hate it.
              -Amy

Comment

Working...
              X