Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do I have Lid Wiper Epitheliopathy (LWE)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do I have Lid Wiper Epitheliopathy (LWE)?

Thought it might be fun to post a poll grading my lids for Lid Wiper Epitheliopathy (LWE - see http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=6751).

Took some new photos (well, it's been at least 5 minutes before I posted some) last night which came out quite well (as always, you need to remove /remove - otherwise they show up on google):

Left: URL Removed at request of user
    Right: URL Removed at request of user

I've also circled on the left pic what I think is the wiper, and on mine I think the redness isn't normal. But, fellow DES people - you decide!
    Yes, definately
    33.33%
    I think so
    50.00%
    Maybe/don't know
    16.67%
    Don't think so
    0%
    Definately not
    0%
    Damage - but it's not LWE
    0%
    Why the hell are you obsesed with posting photos of your eye?
    0%
    Last edited by prattstar; 21-Oct-2008, 08:29. Reason: Removal of URL at request of user

It says pictures have been removed.

Comment

My upper lids are very similar to yours.

Comment

Hi Ruby

You need to remove /remove from the links (so it ends in .jpg).

I do this because otherwise pictures of my eyes turn up on Google Images which I don't like!

Comment

Sorry, I can't respond if I don't know what it looks like. The links don't work. OK, I figured out how to access it. Sorry.
          Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

The links don't work. OK, I figured out how to access it. Sorry.
            No problem - it's my fault for being awkward. Does anybody know a free image hosting service that doesn't get indexed by Google?

Comment

Working...
            X