Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumps above the lashes- not lid margine

Forgive my misspelling in the "title".
    Does anyone know what these are? As I am more consistent with compresses I am noticing bumps NOT along the eyelid margin (where the mg's are) but ABOVE the lashes- like on my eyelid where one would put eye shadow. I am concerned that this is yet another symptom- does it mean my meiombians are clogged and not connecting all the way to the lid margin- or, could it just be a "break out" of sorts from the oil on my eye area during compresses? I hate to ask DEZ yet another question but I have no idea who else to ask....I have an eye apt in a week and a half and it is hard to wait.
    Thanks again everyone.
    Last edited by autumnn; 15-Sep-2008, 19:37. Reason: spelling

I've had these, just above the eyelashes where you'd put eye shadow as you say. Mostly I got them when I had this period of really pushing my contacts when I was somewhere between realizing I had DES and determined not to be bogged down with my heavy glasses I tried to wear my contacts for a couple of days in a row and bingo....

...For me it's irritation on the inside of the lid that got worse with the contact wear and turned into small styes. I did notice though that the bump seems obvious on the outside but you can't see anything but the usual redness on the inside.

I get very slight bumps now that I'm being more vigilant with my use of drops and cleaning my eyes.
    just keep swimming...

Comment

Working...
    X