Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cup runneth over - broken arm

just want a whinge...

really fed up - fell in the snow last week and broke my arm....

anyone here who relies on warm compresses will understand what i'm going thru...never mind the greasy haIR, unable to wash...but the EYES !!!

sadly rice baggy doesn't do it for me - need the moisture. not easy with one hand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So very sorry to hear about your arm. At the drugstore I believe, I purchased a warm moist pack that you heat up in the microwave. It releases moisture. It is called a Kaz SmartTemp Moist Heat Pad. You could probably put a wet washcloth over your eyes then put this on top of it for even more moisture. They sell them at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...+Pad&x=10&y=29

I hope your arm heals soon!
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

thanks kitty - will have a look at that

Comment

Sorry to hear about your arm!

I know you're sensitive to preservatives and other chemicals in eyedrops - are you ok with shampoo and stuff? If so, the broken arm could be a good excuse to go to the hairdressers for a shampoo and blowdry and a little pampering to make you feel better.

Lisa

Comment

Absolutely and if cost is a factor, try getting an appointment at the teaxhing schools for cosmetology. Feeling icky isn't a way you want to be. Good luck.
          Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Good luck with your new handicap...I can't even imagine!!!! You'll get good at in quickly I'm guessing...
            Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

thanks for the sympathy you all...knew you'd understand

Comment

Working...
              X