update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

This is an update to a eye dr visit from today. I wanted to see how I was progressing after all the hot packing, supplements, eyelid massages, etc. I have the classic MGD with the clogged oil in the eyelids.

The right eye is doing very good. He wasn't seeing hardly any clogging or oil residue on the eye lid and the cornea doesn't look dry or irritated.

The left eye is the one that is giving me more problems. It is better then before, but there is a bit of oil build up in the upper eye lid and the cornea has some dry spots and this is leading to the increase discomfort and redness in that eye. When I do the eyelid massages, he wants me to try to rub from the top down (like in a vertical motion), I was rubbing side to side along my eyelids.

Also wants me to pick up some ocusoft foam at the drug store and use that instead of the q-tips.

It was good to know that what I am doing is working, even if I didn't see much improvement. The images and pictures were showing otherwise. The before and after images were a big help.
Working...
X