ocusoft foam and thera-tears sterilid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ocusoft foam and thera-tears sterilid

I've been looking for the ocusoft foam in the stores and haven't been able to find it. They only have the pads at the three places I went to.

I noticed something that looks similar called thera-tears sterlid. Anyone know if this is about the same or have used it?

Thanks.

To add: I've looked for the ocusoft foam at walgreens, csv and walmart. My eye dr told me not to use the pads, it could knock out my plugs if I'm not careful.

Comment

Sterilid is somewhat similar in purpose to the "PLUS" extra-strength version Ocusoft foam for blepharitis. Also have you tried requesting the Ocusoft foam at the drugstore? They might be able to get it for you?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

I didn't ask if they had it elsewhere. CVS says it's only available online and walgreens doesn't list it on their website or in the store. I'm starting to think I can only get it online. That's why I was asking about the other product.

Comment

I have used sterilid for several months and have been happy with it. It is ph balanced, and i have read that it has some antibacterial component to it as well to help with blepharitis. I massage it into my eyelashes and leave it on for a minute following my warm compresses.

Comment

Working...
          X