lid scrubs with aqueous deficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lid scrubs with aqueous deficiency

As far as I'm aware, I only have aqueous deficiency but was wondering if I should still do lid scrubs even though I don't have blepharatis? and I don't think I have MGD so should it be done?

hey
    well im in the same boat i havent really been told i have blocked glands and i cant see any white bumps that people say you have if you bhelp etc so i still do hot compreses but dont really have any relief but i think its better than nothing i supose, i find cold compresses feel better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ttdub View Post
      As far as I'm aware, I only have aqueous deficiency but was wondering if I should still do lid scrubs even though I don't have blepharatis? and I don't think I have MGD so should it be done?
      Try it and see if it helps. It can't hurt as long as you don't actually "scrub" and just cleanse.

I do a hot compress or hot shower for 5 minutes, wash lids with Sterilid for about 30 seconds, and then massage my lids. It helps.

As a sufferer of MGD/post. bleph, I really feel for the aqueous deficient crowd. I think you have it worse. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X