Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scrubs not working. What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs not working. What am I doing wrong?

I keep getting this yellow layer right where the lashes grow on the top lids. I tried ocusoft/sterilid using my finger sweeping nose outward a few times to get it off but when I look in the mirror, the lashes are conditioned but that yellow powdery layer is still there!! Should I scrub hard? How do i get rid of it? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I'm a bleph newbie and I just want that yellow thing gone and I know I'm not doing something right regardless of what I am using!

Hi

I may not have understood you properly - is the powdery stuff you refer to some kind of residue from the scrubs?

I don't use commercial lid scrubs any more but I used a range of them for years. I used to make sure that I rinsed way all trace of the product afterwards.

If you are referring to discharge from your eye, perhaps this might be better dealt with by using warm compresses.

Comment

This post was never answered so I thought I would ask the same question..

I was using the ocusoft original cleaner and developed this yellow powdery layer at the roots of my lashes, has anyone else experienced this ?
      "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

Originally posted by HYPERHEAD View Post
        This post was never answered so I thought I would ask the same question..

I was using the ocusoft original cleaner and developed this yellow powdery layer at the roots of my lashes, has anyone else experienced this ?
        Never had that problem, but then I do use a different brand called blephasol lotion and they also do lid wipes. Try a different product maybe?

Comment

Working...
        X