Water seems to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water seems to help

(I posted this in the wrong section, so you may see it twice. whoops)

I've posted a couple times here previously, but I didn't really get good replies. My eyes feel so raw all the time. It's a kind of pain that's not really "pain" but extreme uncomfortableness which I transcribe as pain. Obviously, wind makes it worse. I've pretty much stopped wearing contacts. I've done things like warm compresses, which helped for a while but not anymore, drops, but I don't like them at all.. one thing I see that is helping is drinking LOTS of boiled water everyday, like 6-8 cups a day. What could this mean? I noticed if I do that, my eyes feel nearly fine the next day, and then if I don't, the pain comes back. Aqueous deficiency? I've been to ophts. and they told me I don't have dry spots or that I have enough moisture there..
    This is driving me insane, I can't do normal activities without worrying about my eyes. I made an appt with Dr. Latkany in about a week, so I'm hoping I will get some answers. I'm lucky one of his offices are close to where I live..
    This thing started last year really, and I believe that it will go away, because it SUCKS!
Working...
X