X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I feel wors? I don't get it..

Hi!

I just wanted to pop a quick question here:

After I've done the lid warming, expression and hygiene (home eye spa), my eyes feel BONE dry, and I have to use a lot of Dwelle the next hours. I just started this, and I have MGD..

I thought I would feel relief after I've done the home eye spa. I know it takes 6 months before it really starts working, but is it normal to get wors after this?
    The cure: be open minded

Hi there, You may have to your routine for awhile, being diligent, but hopefully you will start to improve. Please be patient and keep reading this site to get all kinds of useful information. I find rinsing my eyes with Unisol saline in the shower after washing my face and hair and doing the eyelid scrubs really feels wonderful and cool to the eyes... You just have to be very careful as the Unisol is preservative free (probably why it helps me)... Hang in there!

Comment

Hello

I can sympathize with you. I have had red dry eyes for longer than you may have been alive - I am 49.

You may want to find out about plugs if your eyes are dry - they work

Comment

Sometimes the devil is in the details - minor variations in the routine can make all the difference.

But also... all this lid stuff is not always for everyone. Inflammation can be increased especially if heat and massage are overdone.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
          Sometimes the devil is in the details - minor variations in the routine can make all the difference.

But also... all this lid stuff is not always for everyone. Inflammation can be increased especially if heat and massage are overdone.
          Hi Rebecca! Thanx for you're answer

I tend to massage my eyes rather hardly after the compress. I just want to get the oil out. But I will try, being more carfull
          The cure: be open minded

Comment

Working...
          X