X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he like it ?
    Originally posted by jax8it View Post
    Hi,

My husband bought these for me. he said that he had to pay a customs charge. He purchased the goggles via email. it took about 2 weeks to get them.

Comment

Dog,

I have been using the goggles for about 2 weeks. I like them because they are very easy to use. My symptoms have not improved long term, but they do give me about 10 minutes of relief after using them. I am going to stick with using them and hope for the best.
      Good luck,
      Bianca
      (Jax was my first "baby", my beloved Australian shepherd that would eat anything!)
      Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Boy ..just 10 min....Does it feel comfortable on your face on your face ..your face ..any over pressure ? ?

Originally posted by jax8it View Post
        Dog,

I have been using the goggles for about 2 weeks. I like them because they are very easy to use. My symptoms have not improved long term, but they do give me about 10 minutes of relief after using them. I am going to stick with using them and hope for the best.
        Good luck,
        Bianca
        (Jax was my first "baby", my beloved Australian shepherd that would eat anything!)

Comment

I'm helping my daughter find some Blephasteam goggles. I contacted James Sutton with Butterflies Healthcare and he responded that these goggles cannot be shipped to the US (we're in texas) because they are not FDA approved. Does anyone here know of a way to get a pair of these goggles in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by deborahclare View Post
            I'm helping my daughter find some Blephasteam goggles. I contacted James Sutton with Butterflies Healthcare and he responded that these goggles cannot be shipped to the US (we're in texas) because they are not FDA approved. Does anyone here know of a way to get a pair of these goggles in the US?
            That is such a shame. It is not as though the blephasteam is dangerous in any way but I do wonder if anyone posted the item out and labelled it medical, if customs in the USA would confiscate it still? I've seen other eye heat massagers on Amazon for a good price though.

Anyone know if littlemermaid still uses these forums?

Comment

Working...
            X