MiBo Heating Pad: at home heating pad with with infrared light, USB charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiBo Heating Pad: at home heating pad with with infrared light, USB charged

Rebecca Petris and the Dry eye Community, what do you think about this infrared heating mask?
    Is it reliable for everyday use? Is the temperature right (not too hot but just the neccesary heat to melt the lipids)?

I live in Europe and they don't sell them here, but I wrote to MiBo Medical Group and they told me they can send me one if I pay the shipping costs. I hate using microwaved pads, and I think this one (MiBo) seems to be a serious medicul group. I don't know if the infrared masks they sell on Amazon are reliable, especially considering some of them heat up to 60 degrees, which is too hot from a medical point of view even if it could feel preasing.
    I prefer this mask over Blephasteam because it doesn't need rings and is convenient to use.

Personally, I have dry eye coming from topical tretinoin use (I believe my glands secrete too little oil), which is better now, but I am prone to infections and right now i have a big chalazia which I have to warm everyday. Also, as I read the article by Sandra Brown MD's : "Meibomian gland expression: maintenance or murder?", I think expressing glands is controversial, but warming the glands is always a good idea.

So, what do you think, and do you know other infrared light reliable options?
    Thank you!!
Working...
X