dry eye baggy helpful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry eye baggy helpful

I just received the new dry eye baggy from the dryeyezone and I find it very helpful. It is the perfect size and weight to lay over my sensitive eyes. Also, it is extremely convenient. After just thirty seconds in the microwave, I get a good five to ten minutes of relief. Thanks Rebecca for being so innovative!

me too! me too!

I know I probably haven't said enough. But I have to agree with this 100 %. They are sooo soft too. I've been putting water in the microwave too. I like the way it feels warm and moist this way.

Billye

Comment

DITTO DITTO DITTO! Thanks again, Rebecca. I do the microwave for 1 minute with a cup of water also, then 10 minutes on the eyes. My eyes are always blurry right after, but that goes away. Therefore the best time is right before bed...

Comment

I got one also. I microwave it for 35 seconds. That's enough. It would be cool if we could get something that stayed hot for an hour though instead of the rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_
          I got one also. I microwave it for 35 seconds. That's enough. It would be cool if we could get something that stayed hot for an hour though instead of the rice.
          Danny

I think the intention is to use it for about 15 mintues, you may want to hunt around on this BB to see what others recommend but in my opinion, you can use it too often and for too long and certainly an hour could be considered too long.

Let's see what others think.

Ian

Comment

Hi Danny, Ian,

I'm reading Dr. Latkany's book (EXCELLENT BOOK, by the way) and when he discusses warm compresses prior to eyelid massage he states a time period of 3 minutes. (I'm at work versus home with Dr. L's book so I may be off base a bit. ) I always do between 5 and 10 minutes myself, but I guess it is not necessary to do this for a very long time...

Anyone else have any input?

Have a great day!! Judy

Comment

Working...
            X