Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys like moist when heating your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Stella, you just made me question how much tension I'm using to make mine taut. (((((I'm still young...I'm still young..)))))))

Comment

Nyer - so am I at heart (and pretty young to look at too, so they tell me) but I am realistic
      I am sure you are just gorgeous - especially if you take after that cute dog !

Comment

I should look that cute! Thank you for cheering me up...I'm home with the flu and feel like poo. My poor eyes are so red.

Comment

moist rags

My new approach is that I cut up some lint-free fabric so they are about half the size of wash cloths. I have about 7. I wet them, but keep them quite wet so they don't cool off too fast. After I nuke them, I toss them in a small thermos, or just put a towel over the lid of the little plastic container I heat them in. I set the timer for 15 minutes, and still have one or two hot when the bell rings. Then I do the lid scrub with a q tip and sterile water. I was told that moist towels work better than something dry since water conducts heat better than air.
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X