Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two showers a day

one in the morning before you go out; one after you come back;

feels very comfortable. Make sure water is a little hot and put your eyes right under it.

Have to take showers any way, so just a little longer.

I have to be very, very careful not to let even the tiniest amount of shower water get into my eye as it will start a cycle of horrible inflammation. I don't know why but it is guaranteed to cause me problems. The steam of the shower is wonderful, but try taking a hot bath on a cold day with the bath window open a little. The steam from that is just heaven and no risk of a splash into the eye.

Comment

I agree. Showers are the only way I get relief...the first thing I do after work is RUN into a hot shower. The steam helps so much! I also do my warm compresses with a wash cloth in the shower and massage my eyelids in there now.

Comment

Odynas,

If you like warm compresses, check this out:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/4x7-5-Reusable-I...QQcmdZViewItem

I was using them a lot in the past. They have high but comfortable temperature, last very long if you use two pieces. You wrap them in a wet towl, and normally i fell asleep. I stopped using them when i moved to Atlanta, now i am considering buying some more and doing it again.

Given all the benefits, i only have one concern. Since you have to put them in the boiling water, i am not sure the packs will release some poisonous or not, but i think they are safe.

Originally posted by odydnas View Post
        I agree. Showers are the only way I get relief...the first thing I do after work is RUN into a hot shower. The steam helps so much! I also do my warm compresses with a wash cloth in the shower and massage my eyelids in there now.

Comment

Have any of you tried moisture chamber glasses or goggles? They help hold moisture around your eyes, and protect your eyes from wind and air drafts.

Good luck,

Lynne

Comment

Working...
          X