Anyone Else Using Thermoeyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Using Thermoeyes?

Does anyone use Thermoeyes (the heat/gel packs for Tranquileyes)? If so, I’d love to hear how you use them and your experiences with them.

I use them off & on. I find that the heat doesn't last nearly as long as the rice pack idea I found on this forum. Also, the disk activated ones get very hard and don't conform very well to the eye or the goggles.

Comment

I have the Thermoeyes and am of the same opinion as jranieri. I do, however love my Tranquileyes goggles at night. It's just a pain to boil the little buggers to activate them again and so forth. You can zap the rice baggie and it stays hot long enough to do the job. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to look-up these rice bag trick both of you mention, I'd not heard of that one.

I've been using Thermoeyes daily since the beginning of the year. After using the thermoeyes, my vision is extremely blurred for at least twenty minutes. Lately, I've started getting bad headaches which I think are caused by the thermoeyes, so I'm taking a break from using them for now.

Comment

Working...
        X