expressing oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expressing oil

Please can someone tell me how to express oil from the upper lids. I really would appreciate help on this.
    Many thanks.

Hi,I like you am also looking for the proper way to express my lids.There was a post on this site the other day that posted a website to go to for a video,but now I can't find it.Maybe you can.Good Luck

Comment

Can't remember the link but it only showed where the glands are and didn't show how to do it.
      I have been told to press on the lid margins with a Q tip but it is difficult

Comment

No, you don't press on the lid margins with a Q-Tip. You press on the lid UNDER the lower lashes and above your upper lashes, while holding your lid taut (slightly pulling your eyelids out to the side as if you're pretending to be from the orient). You gently but firmly press with a Q-tip starting on one end and working your way to the other (inner eye to outer eye). Then use a saline solution or preserative-free drop to rinse out your eye when you're finished.

Comment

Thank you for that. I have been doing it, but wasn't sure if correctly, and I'll be doing that as suggested. Nice and simple, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X