This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I will hold out hope for that "healing" to come for sure. It's just that before yesterday, I really thought that the sclera lens was going to help me, when I found out that, at least for now, I am not, I kind of get hopless, you know, one step forward, two back. I do wear moisture goggles all day, I use Panoptix "Taku." I never take them off, I have two pair and I am under a hat as well all day and night also because I have so many floaters as well.

Rose, what is your thinking on the plugs? I know that without them I do not get any moisture at all. I also know that in the mornings I have much tear overflow but by night my eye lids are so worn that they become swollen and I have to use ice and Genteal Gel by 9:00 PM. Any other suggestions, I am listening! Thanks again.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by lzer View Post
      What is IPL?
      IPL is an intense pulsated light therapy usually used for skin conditions like rosacea. However, some doctors believe its also helps patients with dry eye.

Comment

I never knew that doctors would do 6 or 7 treatments. I asked my doc how many treatments he would be willing to do, he said if I have't seen improvement by the 4th he wouldn't do another. Although some of you are getting relief just not as much as hoped..and with more treatments. I hope that even if I go from a 10 to and 8 and get some relief it'll will be worth it. Has anyone here tried IPL with ocular rosacea?

Comment

Originally posted by Lfarls View Post
          IPL is an intense pulsated light therapy usually used for skin conditions like rosacea. However, some doctors believe its also helps patients with dry eye.
          This sounds like an interesting treatment but the fact that Dr.latkany is not a fan,would make me wary of it.saying that,as a last resort i guess its definitely worth a try seeing as some people have had benefits

Comment

Working...
          X